[Insight-users] Building Insight Applications

Julien Jomier jjomier@cs.unc.edu
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 16:40:19 -0500

Robin,

itkIntensityWindowingImageFilter.h does exist in the CVS repository.
Can you check if this file is in your Insight/Code/BasicFilters/ =
directory ?
I just compiled the example without any problem. (fresh checkout of =
Insight
and InsightApplications)

Let us know if you do not have the file or if it's something else.

Regards,

Julien