[Insight-users] MultiResMIRegistration Example

Nasser Kashou kashoun@ee.eng.ohio-state.edu
Tue, 08 Apr 2003 10:57:11 -0400

Hi,
I have a couple of questions regarding this example.  Out of curiosity I put
two exact images for both the original and moving image, but the transform
matrix I got was not the identity.
1)Is there something else being done inside the code?
2)How can I make the code read 8 bit data rather than changing all my data sets
to 16 bits?
3)Also, signed vs. unsigned outputs, where can I make this change?
4)Finally, in the param file, if there is a space in the file path the
executable doesn't run and no error message points to why.  Maybe this should
be documented or just a simple note made.