[Insight-users] ITK Image Display in FLTK

Jonathan Grashow jonathangrashow@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 08:16:34 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1572785281-1049901394=:17652

The output of my ITK pipeline is a 2D, RGB, 8-Bit, ITK image.  I want to display the output image in an FLTK window.  The output image display will need to be updated frequently so that the user can adjust the parameters of each image filter in the pipeline (using GUI scroll bars) and see the results of the parameter change immidiately (or as soon as possible).  Does anyone know the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Jon