[Insight-users] ITK Image Display in FLTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 23:29:23 -0400

Hi Jon,

You may take advantage of the FLTK
viewer modules available in

   InsightApplications/Auxiliary/FltkImageViewer

In particular the class

     GLColorSliceView.h

and

     fltkImageViewer
     fltkImage2DViewer

Also, take a look at the demo-application

     InsightApplications/ImageColorViewer

You can integrate the GLColorSliceView as a
Fl_Gl_Window in your FLTK GUI. Then define
your sliders or scrollbars in such a way
that their callbacks invoke the redraw for
the viewer window.

As examples of integration with an FLTK GUI
using ITK's Events and Observers are available
in:

    InsightApplications/GaussianFilter
    InsightApplications/Curve2DExtractor