[Insight-users] odd error on GetOutput() call

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 23:47:24 -0400

Hi Aaron,

Are you using an instance of the DataType
or a SmartPointer of the data type ?

(you may want to post the exact code of the
offending line, that may help to identify
the problem....)

---

If you use the DataType directly, then
you have to define the operator= in your class.

In practice it may be better to use the
SmartPointer to the dataType, since your
process objects hold pointers to these
types anyways.