[Insight-users] DeformableMesh3DFilter & Version changes

Th. Boettger t.boettger@dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 14:06:33 +0200

Hi everyone,

I was testing the DeformableMesh3DFilter two or three months ago with
partial success. After downloading the 1.2 version I checked the sources
and found some implementation differences. It has a PotentialFit()
method now. What is this good for? I didn't find a way to set a
potential image. And despite the fact the stiffness matrix calculation
code was slightly changed those parameters still don't affect the output
of the filter in all my tests. How do I interpret those two parameters?
I found the gradient magnitude param, which I found very useful.

By the way, is there a log file describing the source code changes from
version 1.0 to 1.2? Didn't see one.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Boettger
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum         (German Cancer Research Center)