[Insight-users] Re: [vtkusers] classic heap limit problem

imho imho@skynet.be
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:38:00 +0200

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I just have installed the service pack 5 but that doesn't solve the
problem<br>
Thanks anyway to trying to help me ;-)<br>
Sagi Schein wrote:<br>
 cite="mid000101c305a0$279d91d0$5e294484@lab.csf.technion.ac.il">
  <pre wrap="">Another thing that I recall is some strange syntax errors that the
compiler was not able to classify correctly so it tries to generate
defective code and crashes later (this was under vc6) with erroneous
heap error. I do not remember what the specific syntax that caused the
problem was - we found it by manual inspection. - You can try installing
new service packs for VC. It might cure the problem.