[Insight-users] Tcl-Wrapper: parse error and missing .dlls?

Matthias Guenther Matthias.Guenther@AdvancedMRI.com
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:35:45 -0700

Hi Luis,

thank you very much. The parsing error is gone, but I still don't know
how to compile the TCL-stuff to get shared libraries. Am I missing
anything?
I get itktcl.exe shell but I want to be able to load ITK during runtime
using package require InsightToolkit.

Best regards,
   Matthias