[Insight-users] Tcl-Wrapper: parse error and missing .dlls?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:48:04 -0400

Hi Matthias,

If you got the itktcl.exe file, your Tcl wrapping process
has probably been succesful. You may be confronting some
of the intricacies of the installation that follows
wrapping.

Please note that you have to move a file named:

            pkgIndex.tcl

from the directory

     InsightBinary/Wrapping/Tcl

into the directory where you put your itktcl.exe file.

Also, make sure that the the Cable DLL

      CableTclFacility.dll

is in your path, since it will convert Tcl arguments
into C++ arguments when you invoke ITK-Tcl commands.