[Insight-users] Tcl-Wrapper: parse error and missing .dlls?

Matthias Guenther Matthias.Guenther@AdvancedMRI.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:14:27 -0700

Hi Brad,

Brad King wrote:

> > Please note that you have to move a file named:
> >
> >             pkgIndex.tcl
> >
> > from the directory
> >
> >      InsightBinary/Wrapping/Tcl
> >
> > into the directory where you put your itktcl.exe file.
>
> This should not be necessary.  What is the error message when you try to
> load the package with "package require InsightToolkit"?
>
> -Brad

It says:
couldn't load library
"D:\Software\Insightbin\bin\Release\VXLNumericsTcl.dll": t
his library or a dependent library could not be found in library path
can't find package VXLNumericsTcl 1.3

I couldn't find any of .dll library.
Isn't it possible to load ITK from the standard wish application? At
least, it gives me the same error message ...

Thankful for your help,
    Matthias