[Insight-users] Question about "DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter"

salah salah@gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:46:39 +0200

Hi everybody,

I used DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter to generate the distance field=20
of a binary image. This fillter maintains (and generates as output) =
three
images/maps:
 1.  voronoiMap         =20
 2. distanceMap        =20
 3. distanceComponent

What I need is only the distance map. I would like to ask if I can =
generate
the distance map without having to generate the other two. In other =
words,
which of those three maps are input(s) to the other(s) ???

If none were an input to the distanceMap, I would remove everything
 related to the them from the .h and .txx files, hoping that the filter =
will=20
work somehow faster than now.

Thanks,
Zein

Zein I. Salah=20
University of T=FCbingen, WSI-GRIS, Sand 14, 72076 T=FCbingen=20
Email: salah@gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Tel.: (07071) 29 75465 (GRIS),           Fax: (07071) 29 54 66