[Insight-users] Question about "DanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter"

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:26:13 -0400

Hi Zein,

The three images are needed for the computation of the distance map.
They don't result in any overhead in the computation. The voronoi
map and the components are used during the internal computations.

The lenghtly computation time of this filter is due to the way in
which the pixels are visited by the reflective iterator.

    Luis