[Insight-users] [how to interrupt an registration process]

J Mst gave_edgar@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:39:05 +0000

hi all,

I'm working on a project which includes registration and now I reached the
testing stage. I am constantly testing my code with different images. All is
going well, but one thing anoys me.

When I see that the registration process is going in the wrong direction, I
cannot interrupt the process in any way. I read in the SoftwareGuide that
this can be done.. but I don't know how to do this.

Is there a simple way to interrupt the registration process so I can change
the parameters of the registration an I don't have to wait till the maximum
number of iterations is reached.

Thanx in advance for any reactions.

ps: I am using a code based on the imageregistration4 example.

Joris

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! http://search.msn.nl