[Insight-users] [how to interrupt an registration process]

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:52:34 -0400

Hi Joris,

The registration process invokes iteration events.
You probably have defined already a Command/Observer
that receives these events and print out the current
parameters of the transform.

In order to interrupt the registration, simply add
a "Cancel" button in your GUI, and during the Execute()
method of the Command/Observer check for the state of
this new button.