[Insight-users] [how to interrupt an registration process]

J Mst gave_edgar@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:38:40 +0000

Hi Luis,

I've an command/observer which passes the current position etc. And i
understand that i have to interrupt this execute() method. I am working
within the command line but I don't know how i can do this.

It would be great if I could stop the process by pressing a button eg. the
enter button.

A practical example would be great

thanx in advance

Joris