[Insight-users] [how to interrupt an registration process]

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:37:40 -0400

Hi Joris,

Do you want to do something more than what "Ctrl-c" will do ?

e.g. do you want to change input parameters and restart ?

I would suggest you to start playing with a GUI library,
it will require some learning but it will pay off in the
long run.  Good options are : curses, FLTK, Qt, wxWindows.

Note also that recently we added some Tcl examples for
registration they are in

          Insight/Examples/Registration

Those are probably the more flexible for interacting with
the registration process.