[Insight-users] Problems with Application [Insight Segmentation Editor Tool]

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:37:42 -0400

Hi P3rdigao,

You may be experiencing the effect of mixing
incompatible versions of libraries.

The versions to use together are:

1) ITK 1.2
2) VTK 4.2
3) FLTK 1.1.3 (opcional)
4) CMake 1.6.6

It looks like your are using a CVS version
of VTK...

You should not have to change anything in
the VTK source code in order to build the
libraries.

Regards

    Luis