[Insight-users] Problems with Application [Insight Segmentation Editor Tool]

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:18:13 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

I have noticed the CMake configuration problem you describe.  My advice
for the time being is to remove the 2 as you have done.  I'll double check
that CMake configuration files are correct in current CVS versions.

Josh.