[Insight-users] Visualization of ITK output ?

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu . Malaterre at creatis . insa-lyon . fr
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:52:19 +0200

Neha,
	I'll suggest you to choose another option than Java, as its support
won't be looked at until at least the next year:
http://www . itk . org/pipermail/insight-users/2003-July/004395 . html

	This is also true that, if you plan to use VTK, you can 'hide' the Java
wrapping behind VTK. BTW, I don't know enough about java+tcl/tk, but it
doesn't sound familiar. Anybody comment on that ?

	My suggestion would be to use python + wxPython. If you are patient
enough, you can wait for ITK 1.4 which will contain C.P. Botha stuff
about python in ITK. That make it *extremely* easy to use in combination
with VTK.

my 2 cents,
mathieu

--