[Insight-users] ITK tcl binding

Tony Pan tpan at bmi . osu . edu
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:23:16 -0400

Thanks, Luis.

I looked through some of the CSwig code, and I have a better idea of how
the methods are named.

A couple of new questions - it doesn't appear that I would be able to
read in multi-component images.  Is there a work around available?

Also, I wasn't able to find the ITK-VTK hook wrapped in Tcl.   Is that
support non yet available?

Again, I am using ITK source code from 7/21.

Thanks

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Ibanez [mailto:luis . ibanez at kitware . com]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 12:04 PM
To: tpan at bmi . osu . edu
Cc: insight-users at itk . org
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] ITK tcl binding

Hi Tony,

The .tcl examples in Insight/Examples were configured for
the Cable Tcl wrapping, not for the current CSwig wrapping.
We have to update them for the CSwig wrapping.

The Python examples on the other hand are configured for
the latest wrapping method (CSwig). You may want to look
at these python examples instead of the Tcl ones.

These Tcl examples will be fixed soon as part of the preparation
for the release 1.4 of ITK scheduled for September.

Tony Pan wrote:

>I just got ITK built from source code dated 7/21/2003.  I have python
>and tcl wrapping enabled and built using the CableSwig mechanism.
>
>I am unable to run the tcl script ImageRegistration3.tcl in the
Examples