[Insight-users] VXL configure script failed

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:50:57 -0400

There may be more problems than this.   CVS on windows gets text files with
windows control-line feeds.   So, all your text files will be windows files.
Why would WinCVS be able to get through the firewall but not cvs on Linux?
Another option might be to install cygwin with unix style mounts and use
that cvs.   Or, I guess you could run dos2unix on all the files after the checkout.

-Bill