[Insight-users] Output of the atlas segmentation.

yasser salman yass71 at yahoo . com
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:30:13 -0700 (PDT)

hi luis ..,
yes u understand acutally what i mean..but how about
the data??  i know in the DemonsRegistration the fixed
images and moving image must have the same dimension
..,SO i have a Volume downloaded from IBSR
(20Normal_T1 & 20Normal_T1_brain) which used in the
atlas segmentaion application (IBSRValidation study in
ITKApplication)
can i use these data for  my own atlas-based
segmentation? also i have a data from brain web
(Simulated Brain Database)  found in
www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/brainweb.. how can i found the
atlas to simulated brain Volume..? thanx Luis for ur
helpfull support..
yasser..

http://www . itk . org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1DemonsRegistrationFilter . html

> You may want to start by looking at the description
> that Lydia made of this filter on the SoftwareGuide
>
>    http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf
>
>     Section 8.13, pdf-page 318.
>
> The code is described there available at

Insight/Examples/Registration/DeformableRegistraton2.cxx

http://public . kitware . com/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1WarpImageFilter . html

http://www . vtk . org/doc/release/4 . 2/html/classvtkImageViewer2 . html