[Insight-users] General Help

Anonymous User anonymous @ anonymous
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:07:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I am a new ITK user trying to build a registration module CT and IsoC3DImages.
I have currently implemented versions using Euler3D Transform with Regular
Step Gradient Descent or One Plus One Optimizer and Mutual Information or
Mattes Mutual Information Metric. Some how the programs seems to generate
an output, yet I think that I must have missed something while
implementing the programs since none of these are able find the correct
final transform parameters after registration.  I have tried modifying
all the parameters, especially playing with the optmization scales... yet
the results are all inconclusive. Who should I ask for further help?

Sincere thanks,
Anonymous User