[Insight-users] General Help

Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:00:43 -0400

Hi Anonymous User,

Please post to the list more details on your
specific registration configuration.

Information about the characteristics of your
images will be useful, e.g. numer of pixels
on each dimension, pixel spacing...)
Code snipets may also be helpful.

You are strongly encouraged to read the
sections on ResampleImageFilter in the
software guide as well as the chapter
on registration before you undertake your
own registration procedure. You will find
the software guide online at
http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

Thanks,

   Luis