[Insight-users] Using the DICOM and Analyze readers

Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:19:37 -0400

Hi Jenny,

The image readers are available as part of the basic
checkout of the toolkit, under the directory

            Insight/Code/IO

You will find instructions and examples on how to use
these classes in the SoftwareGuide

     http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

Please look at Chapter 7, pdf-page 219.

The source code of the examples shown in this
chapter is available in the directory

          Insight/Examples/IO

The types of file formats supported by ITK are
described on the FAQ entry

http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/InsightFAQ/InsightFAQ?req=show&file=faq01 . 007 . htp

Please let us know if you have further questions,