[Insight-users] CMake is missing files

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:09:15 -0400

You want to make sure that you do a:

   cvs update -d

By default cvs will not get new directories.   You have to add the -d.
Best update command is:

cvs update -dAP

That will remove all sticky tags, get new directories, and remove empty directories.

-Bill