[Insight-users] Degenerated volumes question

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:04:51 -0400

Benjamin,

I ran your test and it crashed for me.  Thanks for pulling this together.
I changed the line of code in the MorphologyImageFilter that I suggested
and your program does not crash for me anymore.

I checked in the change.  However, this does illustrate we have a bug in the

NeighborhoodIterators when they are told to walk a region that has no
pixels.
The IsAtEnd condition should be immediately satisfied in this case. I'll
start
looking at that next.

Thanks.
Jim