AW: AW: AW: [Insight-users] Read a set of DICOM files

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu . Malaterre at creatis . insa-lyon . fr
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:13:00 +0200

jiang wrote:
> Hi Mathieu,
> I'm sorry that I still don't know how to handel it after I read the
> document. I have read itkSoftwareGuide/1.4.2/Downloading from CVS and
> /13.1/CVS Source Code Repository. It only introduces how to download itk
> under UNIX and cygWin. But I use Win2000. Furthermore I have checked
> http://www . itk . org/cgi-in/cvsweb . cgi/Insight/Testing/Code/IO/itkDICOMImageSe
> riesTest.cxx?cvsroot=Insight I can download itkDICOMImageSeriesTest.cxx.
> Should I download the newest version of ITK via CVS in order to compile this
> file? How can I do?
> Thank you for your patient explanation!

Chunyan,

	You have two options:

	- If you don't want cygwin, you can use WinCVS (http://www . wincvs . org/)
or totoise (http://www . tortoisecvs . org/) which provide a nice GUI to
CVS. All informations for download ITK are written here:

	http://itk . org/HTML/Download . htm

	- If you don't feel like using CVS, or don't want to bother using cvs.
You can download the current CVS tree through the cvs web interface:

	Point you browser to:

http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/viewcvs . cgi/?cvsroot=Insight

	You'll see a link at the bottom of the page: "Download tarball"
	This will point to:

http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/viewcvs . cgi/cvs_root . tar . gz?tarball=1&cvsroot=Insight

	Then WinZip should regognize the extention, and all you have to do then
is just like a release tarball...CMake...VC++...build...

HTH
mathieu