[Insight-users] Status of the narrowband framework

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:11:41 -0600 (MDT)

Hello Nils,

There are currently two examples that use the narrow band solver:
itkNarrowBandCurvesLevelSetImageFilter and
itkNarrowBandThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.  This solver is
brand new so feedback is especially appreciated.

Eventually we will integrate all three of the existing level-set solvers
into the base LevelSetSegmentation filter, so that for any level-set
segmentation application you will be able to choose among the various
solvers.  This cannot be done before the next release, but should follow
soon after in the CVS repository.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
 University of Utah
 Email: cates at sci . utah . edu
 Phone: (801) 587-7697