[Insight-users] How to get one 4d image from 3d volume data?

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 14:37:08 -0500

Hi Hideaki,

Do you have your 4D data as a series of 3D datasets files ?

If this is the case you could simply use the ImageSeriesReader
http://www . itk . org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImageSeriesReader . html

Instantiate it in 4D and provide a set 3D volumes as input.

Please let us know if you have further questions,