[Insight-users] How to get one 4d image from 3d volume data?

hhiraki@lab.nig.ac.jp hhiraki at lab . nig . ac . jp
Sun, 07 Dec 2003 18:04:30 +0900

I'd like to try 3D image processing on (parts of) 4D data,
for example, using a vtk filter.
Does your answer suggest there is no filter for now that
outputs (N+1)-D image from N-D image and the workaround
is writing N-D data files and reading them as a (N+1)-D
data?
Thanks