[Insight-users] Re: deformable registration

Silvester Czanner czanner at psc . edu
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:14:46 -0500

Hi Luis,

could you, please write me, where can I find more information about
KernelSpline transforms (ThinPlate splines). I checked the ITK
UserGuide. Unfortunately,  there is not too much written about it.

Thank you,

Silvester