[Insight-users] Re: deformable registration : Kernel Transform references

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:16:33 -0500

Hi Silvester,

 From the documentation of the KernelTransform class

http://www . itk . org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1KernelTransform . html

The ITK implementation of KernelTransforms is based on
the following papers:

     IEEE TMI paper by
     Davis, Khotanzad, Flamig, and Harms,
     Vol. 16, No. 3 June 1997.

        and

     R. Sprengel, K. Rohr, H. Stiehl.
     "Thin-Plate Spline Approximation for Image Registration".
     In 18th International Conference of the IEEE Engineering
     in Medicine and Biology Society. 1996.