[Insight-users] Segmenting Visible Human Data : RGB ConfidenceConnected : VectorThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter added.

Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:25:36 -0500

Hi Stefan,

You are right,
The \class tag for Doxygen wasn't using the right class name.

This has been fixed now, but the result will not show up on the
Doxygen online documentation until tomorrow, after being
regenerated overnight.

We also added credits for the contribution of the classes.

Please let us know if you find any other problem,