[Insight-users] Segmenting Visible Human Data : RGB ConfidenceConnected : VectorThresholdSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter added.

Stefan Lindenau stefan . lindenau at gmx . de
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:39:29 -0500

Hi Luis,

I found some new problems. The formula in
itkVectorThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFunction is not displayed in the
Doxygen output. I think that is due to the /f$ tag that is not used
properly.

A more severe problem is that due to bug *#430* the ImageFilter is not
usable, because the Covariance of the MahalanobisDistance is initialized
to a zero matrix in the constructor of the
itkVectorThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFunction and the bug makes it
impossible to change the covariance matrix properly.

Thanks
Stefan