[Insight-users] More questions on templated functions

Radhika Sivaramakrishna radhika.sivaramakrishna at synarc.com
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:53:53 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3CA57.A89589A6

Luis,
Further to your earlier responses regarding creating a templated function, I
had a peculiar problem. I used your example of templating over the
imagetype.

This worked fine with VC++, but when I tried to compile the same program
under Linux, it would not even compile and complained for statements like

TImageType::Pointer i1 = ...
TImageType::RegionType region =

Which all worked fine with visual c++.
Can you tell me what the problem could be?

Radhika

Confidentiality Notice.
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, please be
advised that the content of this message is subject to access, review and
disclosure by the sender's Email System Administrator.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3CA57.A89589A6

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2656.87">
<TITLE>RE: [Insight-users] More questions on templated =
functions</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Luis,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Further to your earlier responses regarding creating =
a templated function, I had a peculiar problem. I used your example of =
templating over the imagetype.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>This worked fine with VC++, but when I tried to =
compile the same program under Linux, it would not even compile and =
complained for statements like</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>TImageType::Pointer i1 =3D ...</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>TImageType::RegionType region =3D</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Which all worked fine with visual c++.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Can you tell me what the problem could be?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Radhika</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT>
<BR><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>-----------------------------------------------------&nbsp; =
</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Confidentiality Notice. </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>This email message is for the sole use of the =
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged =
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution =
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact =
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original =
message. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that the =
content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by =
the sender's Email System Administrator.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C3CA57.A89589A6--