[Insight-users] More questions on templated functions

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 13:29:04 -0500

--=====================_10259421==.ALT

Try
typename TImageType::Pointer i1 = ...

Some compilers are more particular than others.

Bill

At 02:53 PM 12/24/2003, Radhika Sivaramakrishna wrote:

>Luis,
>Further to your earlier responses regarding creating a templated function,
>I had a peculiar problem. I used your example of templating over the imagetype.
>
>This worked fine with VC++, but when I tried to compile the same program
>under Linux, it would not even compile and complained for statements like
>
>TImageType::Pointer i1 = ...
>TImageType::RegionType region =
>
>Which all worked fine with visual c++.
>Can you tell me what the problem could be?
>
>Radhika

>Confidentiality Notice.
>This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
>may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
>review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
>intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
>all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient,
>please be advised that the content of this message is subject to access,
>review and disclosure by the sender's Email System Administrator.

--=====================_10259421==.ALT

Try <br>
typename TImageType::Pointer i1 = ...<br><br>
Some compilers are more particular than others.<br><br>
Bill<br><br>
At 02:53 PM 12/24/2003, Radhika Sivaramakrishna wrote:<br><br>
templated function, I had a peculiar problem. I used your example of
templating over the imagetype.<br>
same program under Linux, it would not even compile and complained for
statements like<br>