[Insight-users] Reading DICOM fields

Jenny Simpson simpson at cs.utah.edu
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:44:09 -0700 (MST)

Which DICOM fields/tags are used by Itk in separating DICOM files into
different series'?  If we know this we might be able to regenerate the
DICOM files in such a way that the volumes can be differentiated into
series' automatically by Itk.  What fields/tags are normally used to
differentiate volumes within a set of DICOM files?  Thanks for the other
ideas too.

Thanks,

Jenny Simpson
Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
University of Utah