[Insight-users] Analyze Image Reader Error

Raluca ralucutzy@hotmail.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:15:36 +0100

Hi everyone

I'm trying to read an Analyze format image and I keep getting an Access
Violation error. I've tested the file with itkAnalyzeImageIO::CanReadFile
method and it seems OK. I use itkImageFileReader which should detect the
ImageIO type as for the other image formats.
I've downloaded the files: itkAnalyzeImageIO.cxx/.h,
itkAnalyzeImageIOFactory.cxx/.h and dbh.h and updated itkImageFileReader and
itkImageIOFactory with the support for Analyze format.
Can anyone tell me if there is anything else that I should update or if
there is any particular procedure to follow for reading this format?
Is there an example anywhere?

Thanks