[Insight-users] ImageIOFactory

Marcel Prastawa prastawa@cs.unc.edu
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 20:47:42 -0500 (EST)

I was unable to read in a GIPL image using the ImageFileReader class and I
found that the GiplImageIOFactory class was not registered in
ImageIOFactory, was this done intentionally?

In addition to that, I had to register the GIPL factory before the Analyze
factory, otherwise the .gipl files will be opened using the Analyze IO class:
ObjectFactoryBase::RegisterFactory( VTKImageIOFactory::New() );
// The following line was added
ObjectFactoryBase::RegisterFactory( GiplImageIOFactory::New());
ObjectFactoryBase::RegisterFactory( AnalyzeImageIOFactory::New());

Thanks,
Marcel