AW: AW: AW: [Insight-users] FLTK???????

Mathieu Malaterre malat@free.fr
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:01:54 +0100

Waltraud,

  I tried buildind FastMarchingLevelSet outside of ITK build tree but it
is too much a trouble.
  So I recommend you to build it in the 'Build tree' (remove the line
you added in Application/FastMarchingLevelSet/CMakeLists.txt)

And then go back to main build dir ccmake the main tree and turn to ON:

HAS_FLTK
HAS_FLTKIMAGEVIEWER
HAS_VTK

You'll be done then (you'll have to provide path to VTK and FLTK but
that's all).

cheers,
mathieu