AW: AW: AW: AW: [Insight-users] FLTK???????

Waltraud Henrich henrich@ira.uka.de
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:15:22 +0100

Hello,

I tried build it in
D:\Programme\Development\Insight\Applications\FastMarchingLevelSet
but I get the same error with FLTK_WRAP_UI.
I work with CMakeSetupDialog .I can't=20
Set USE_FLTK_VERSION_1.0.11 =3D OFF
Set USE_FLTK_VERSION_1.1      =3D ON
Provide  FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH
Provide  FLTK_FLUID_EXE
Provide  ITK_BINARY_PATH.
Where I must turn the parameters to ON ? In which file ?
and who provide the path to VTK and FLTK?

Thanks
Waltraut

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----