WG: AW: AW: AW: [Insight-users] FLTK???????

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 00:15:35 -0500

Hi Waltraut,

When and error is reported in "FLTK_WRAP_UI"
this means that some of the FLTK components
have not been found.

You may have to enable the "Advanced" options
in CMake and verify that the four FLTK libraries
are specified, the fluid executable and the path
to the FLTK headers.

A simple verification may be for you to
open the CMakeCache.txt file, take all the
FLTK_ related lines and post them to the list.
(only those lines...).  One or several of them
might not be defined correctly in your
configuration.

   Luis