[Insight-users] problem building examples out of ITK sources tree... header files are not found....

Neha D itkneha@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:26:49 -0800 (PST)

--0-55177745-1045607209=:19698

Hi All,

When I try to build ITK example ( RegionGrowingSegmentation example  ) in the ITK sources tree as well out of ITK source tree, I get error.

Cmake build is cussessful, but when i try to build it in MS Visual Studio, build is not successful. Error is -- can not include file RegionGrowingSegmentation.h"..No such file or directory.

Why is this file not found ?  I specify include directoried in Project/options