[Insight-users] WaterShedSegmentation Problem

Neha D itkneha@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:41:38 -0800 (PST)

--0-1505475282-1045597298=:63776

Hi,

I am trying to use WaterShed Segmentation Alogorithm on .raw image.

When I run that example with parameters as

cunductance term = 0.5

diffustion iterations = 15

lower threshold = 128

the program starts running but does not end.

Can you pls. provide me the correct parameter values ( pls. let me know how I can calculate threshold )

thanks,

neha

--0-1505475282-1045597298=:63776

<P>Hi,</P>
<P>I am trying to use WaterShed Segmentation Alogorithm on .raw image.</P>
<P>When I run that example with parameters as </P>
<P>cunductance term = 0.5</P>
<P>diffustion iterations = 15</P>
<P>lower threshold = 128</P>
<P>the program starts running but does not end. </P>
<P>Can you pls. provide me the correct parameter values ( pls. let me know how I can calculate threshold ) </P>
<P>thanks,</P>
/shop?d=browse&id=20146735">Yahoo! Shopping</a> - Send Flowers for Valentine's Day
--0-1505475282-1045597298=:63776--