[Insight-users] WaterShedSegmentation Problem

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:52:20 -0500

Hi Neha,

Are you using the WatershedSegmentation under

     Insight/Applications ?

or the WatershedSegmentation1.cxx under

    Insight/Examples/Segmentation/   ?

----

I'm affraid that none of them accept raw images
as input.  The first one expects a set of
PNG images, while the second one uses factories
to manage commong image formats as PNG and Meta.

I would suggest you to use first the example

         WatershedSegmentation1.cxx

  in

       Insight/Examples/Segmentation.

Josh Cates fully described this example in the
SoftwareGuide.pdf:

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

You will find it under section: 8.2.2, in
pdf-pages: 251-252.

Please let us know if after reading this
description you have any further questions.