AW: [Insight-users] FLTK???? FastMarchingLevelSet

Waltraud Henrich henrich@ira.uka.de
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:16:53 +0100

 Hello,

I have the  following variables. This is a part of  my CMakeCache.txt:

//Where can one of the fltk or fltkd libraries be found
FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=D:/Programme/Development/fltk-1.1.0rc4/lib/fltkd.
lib

//Where can the fluid file be found
FLTK_FLUID_EXE:FILEPATH=D:/Programme/Development/fltk-1.1.0rc4/fluid/fluidd.
exe

//Where can one of the fltkforms, fltkformsd or fltk_forms libraries
// be found
FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=D:/Programme/Development/fltk-1.1.0rc4/lib/fltkf
ormsd.lib

//Where can one of the fltkgl, fltkgld or fltk_gl libraries be
// found
FLTK_GL_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=D:/Programme/Development/fltk-1.1.0rc4/lib/fltkgld.
lib

//Where can one of the fltkimages, fltkimagesd or fltk_images libraries
// be found
FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY:FILEPATH=D:/Programme/Development/fltk-1.1.0rc4/lib/fltk
imagesd.lib

//What is the path where the file FL/Fl.h can be found
FLTK_INCLUDE_PATH:PATH=D:/Programme/Development/fltk-1.1.0rc4

//Value Computed by CMake
FastMarchingLevelSet_BINARY_DIR:STATIC=D:/Programme/Development/Insight/Appl
ications/FastMarchingLevelSet

//Value Computed by CMake
FastMarchingLevelSet_SOURCE_DIR:STATIC=D:/Programme/Development/Insight/Appl
ications/FastMarchingLevelSet

I don't now where the problem is.

Thanks in advance.

Waltraut