[Insight-users] Application directory in CVS repository

Silvester Czanner czanner@psc.edu
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:31:34 -0500

Luis,

another thing. In README.txt in directory Application is an error:

Insight/Applications README
---------------------------

The Insight/Applications directory has been moved to a separate CVS
checkout.
Please check out InsightApplications using the following commands:

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@www.itk.org:/cvsroot/InsightApplications login
  -> password insight

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@www.itk.org:/cvsroot/InsightApplications co
InsightApplications

BUT there is not such repository !!!

Silvester

--

Silvester Czanner

Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center    | tel. +1 412 268 3496
Carnegie Mellon University          | fax  +1 412 268 5832
4400 Fifth Avenue,                  | czanner@psc.edu
Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA           | http://www.psc.edu/~czanner

... the life would be much simpler, if we have a source code for it ...