[Insight-users] Application directory in CVS repository

Silvester Czanner czanner@psc.edu
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:03:10 -0500

Hi Luis,

I have some other questions:

Must be the InsightApplications tree insight the ITK tree ?
How it is now with ccmake? Should I use a separate ccmake for
Application tree?

I checkout the ITK from CVS and now I am not able to compile it :-(
There are several errors in ccmake concerning VTK, FLTK, GLUT and
OpenGL. Are there also some chnges in CMakeCache.txt for ITK, which has
not been published yet ?

Thank you

Silvester

--

Silvester Czanner

Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center    | tel. +1 412 268 3496
Carnegie Mellon University          | fax  +1 412 268 5832
4400 Fifth Avenue,                  | czanner@psc.edu
Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA           | http://www.psc.edu/~czanner

... the life would be much simpler, if we have a source code for it ...