[Insight-users] extract slices from a volume

David Holmes holmesd3@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:12:59 -0800 (PST)

Dunham-

I am not sure why you couldn't just used the
RequestedRegion property within the image.  You set it
up to be whatever region that you would like to
process and then run the filter on it.  More info can
be found in the Doxygen generated class descriptions.

thanks

david